Senior Pricing Specialist
--ACS Logistics Co.--
ACS Logistics Co. is looking for a unique and qualified senior pricing specialist.
As a senior pricing specialist, you will work closely with Operations upper management and sales and marketing departments to develop pricing strategies.
Your job duties include Providing analytical support to the operations department by generating, evaluating, and recommending pricing scenarios for the company services, monitoring the market for price fluctuations, ensuring employees follow the established pricing policies and working with complex data examining industry standards and pricing strategies of competitors to help businesses determine and set competitive prices.
- Maintain a very good relationship with the shipping lines, co-loaders, and agents.
- Request rates from local carriers and compare them with the same.
- Request rates from destination or origin agents and compare them with the same.
- Establish contract agreements with all service vendors to get the best deal.
- Revert on requests with quotes within 24 hours maximum by mail or on our system.
- Handle our business circle with operations, sales, and marketing teams and collect feedback for each quote as per each case needed on our E-system.
- Updating the Quote Log with feedback and Market analysis and reporting to managers.
- Update the team regularly whenever a special rate and new destinations or any other transportation news or port congestion.
- Run weekly reports through the Quoting Database, analyze the information, and keep department managers aware of the best carrier to use from the best port.
- Monitor our live rates and the valid pricing rates for updates and implementation.
- Handle import/export RFQs from request prices and reply to requesters based on knowledge of ocean services and local market practices on our e-system or internal logs.
- Make sure the job is executed as per company guidelines and policies.
- A bachelor's degree in logistics, Business, finance, economics, or any related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a pricing Specialist or Pricing Analyst.
- Excellent English is a must.
- Excellent using GUI systems, ERP systems and MS Tools.
- Logistics and International shipping background is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Attention to detail and Ability to think analytically.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player.
- Relation and plan builder with suppliers and 3PL.
If you meet the above criteria kindly APPLY NOW
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Apply to join our team with an official contract from day one.
A full-time position with an attractive salary package and benefits commensurate with experience.
30 days / Year
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes... real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
Discover our services here...